Saturday, May 21, 2011

Springtime BUTTERFLY

Happy Saturday! I hope all of you have great plans for the weekend and are going to enjoy this great weather while we have it that is if you are in California. I have my Stamp A Stack Class today and I'm looking forward to seeing all my ladies! We have so much fun together. So I will have to be brief with my post.

I love, love, love this card so much that I had to go out and CASE it. The first time I saw this card was out our mini preview that a handful of us Demonstrators got together for. My up up line Karen Flores made this card to be honest I'm not sure if she came up with this or if she saw it somewhere my guess is it's hers! Look closely the large blue butterfly is our Springtime Vintage Fabric yep that's right our fabric. I applied our adhesive to the back side of it and just ironed it right on to my card stock. Talk about all the different ways that you can use our fabric so if you loved this DSP as much as I did and was sad to see it go I hope that you will give this try it so simple and gives your card that much more texture. Thanks Karen for the great idea. Stay tuned for another card using our fabric. I have to run now as I need to get ready for my class. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


Supplies:

Paper: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Whisper White

Stamp Set: Curly Cute

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Springtime Vintage Fabric {carryover}, Fabric Adhesive Roll {carryover}, Butterfly Die, Lattice Embossing Folder, Rich Regals Buttons and Pearl Jewels









No comments:

Post a Comment