Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there, I hope that you have a wonderful day being pampered and spending time with your families. Here is the Mothers Day card that I made, I had seen this card sometime ago in a Stampin' Success magazine that Stampin Up! demonstrators get monthly I really liked the different use of the embossing folder with the added touch of the textured card stock. I sponged the reverse side of the embossing image which allowed the image to pop. You can see another view by scrolling down. Gotta run I'm off to go enjoy my Mothers day. Enjoy your day and have a great rest of your weekend!


Supplies:




Paper: Sahara Sand Textured CS, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizazz, First Edition DSP {carry over from occasions mini item#121878}




Ink: Soft Suede




Stamp Sets: All Holidays




Accessories: Fun FLowers Die {item#121812}, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Antique Brads




No comments:

Post a Comment