Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WELCOME Baby Frankie

Good Morning, I'm super excited to announce that my good friend Jen W. had her precious little baby girl Frankie yesterday. She is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to meet her! Momma and Baby are both doing well and are healthy. =D

Which brings me to my post, I altered these onesie's for Baby Frankie. I'm really happy with the way they came out considering this was my first sew project. I have to say though my mom helped me out a lot. Thanks MOM! I made 3 different ones using our Springtime Fabric I just love this fabric design and was sad to see the coordinating DSP go but at least we still have the fabric to play with, right. I also used our Fabric adhesive to keep my image in place and then sewed them to the onesie, I don't know that I had to do that, being that they were ironed on but I was a bit nervous that they would fall apart so that's the reason I decided to sew them too! Drop me a line and let me know what you think. Scroll down to see each onesie individually. Supplies: Butterfly Die and retired button from the latest SAB aka sale-a-bration catalog





Supplies: Hearts & Brackets Die and the Regals Buttons



Supplies: Fun Flowers Die & Regals Buttons




This one turned out a little different than I had invisioned but I think it turned out pretty cute nevertheless!








2 comments:

  1. What a nice way to dress up plain white onesies! Nice job, they look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! I will be featuring them on My Crafty Picks #17 with a link back to your blog on 5-22-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete