Saturday, May 28, 2011

thinking of you

Boy has this weather been so weird lately, it's definitely keeping us on our toes here in California from Hot to cold to windy I just wish Mother Nature would make up it's mind and let us get on with some nice weather.

This is another card that I made for our summer mini preview that I had with my demo sistas. I really love this stamp set "On the Grow" it's great for water coloring and so simple. I'm really liking this color combination, I'm not always good with stepping out of my usual go to colors so I've been really trying to challenge myself. So i have really been relying on my trustee color coach to help me with that. Great go to tool! Thanks for stopping by but I must run it's time for family time with my 2 boys! Have a great holiday weekend and be sure to stay safe!

Supplies:

Paper: Textured Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White

Stamp Set: On the Grow {summer mini}

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Baja Breeze Markers
Accessories: Lattice Embossing Folder, Eyelet Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter












No comments:

Post a Comment