Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday AVA!!


I'm a bit late in posting this. I made this card last month for my niece AVA's birthday. She
turned 6, boy does the time fly by quick. The theme of her party was ART so I wanted to be sure to stick with that. I found inspiration for this card from Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo. I took some of her elements that Id seen on a scrapbook page and a card that she had made and went from there. I really liked how it turned out. 


Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise

Stamp Set: Sweet Essentials {my favorite go to sentiment set}, Woodgrain Background

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Real Red Pacific Point,

Accessories: Oval Framelits, Word Window Punch, Heart Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Spritzer Color Tool, Chevron EF, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" stitched grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment: