Thursday, February 14, 2013

love

I know I've been MIA for sometime now. I've been really busy lately so my blog has been neglected not to mention blogger has been giving me a hard time when trying to upload my pictures. Here is a card that I made for a spring catalog stamp day with some of my demo friends. I'm really loving this DSP and the laser cut hearts that come with it, it also has that added bonus of coordinating with our hearts a flutter stamp set
that is currently featured in the spring catalog. I'm hoping that I will be able to get back to posting more so be sure to check back. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!! 

Supplies:

Paper: Pool Party CS, Whisper White CS, More Amore Specialty DSP

Stamp Sets: Fabulous Phrases, Hearts A Flutter

Ink: Real Red Marker, Pool Party

Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Itty Bitty Buttons, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon and Whisper White Organza Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment