Thursday, February 21, 2013

Easter Blessings


When I first had the chance to glimpse at the spring catalog during our Demonstrator
 pre-order this single stamp was one of my top items to go on my wish list as a must have.
 I just love the font and the size of this sentiment.

This was another card that I cased at our pre-order stamp event for demo's. This was created by my friend and fellow Demo Sarah C. She used dsp from the print poetry paper pack offered in the spring catalog for her sample.  I will show you her original in the next couple of days. I love the use of the large flower from the blooming with kindness stamp set as a background. All around I loved this card. Thanks again for sharing Sarah.

 Supplies:

Paper: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Whisper White and Patio Party DSP

Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness, Easter Blessings (single stamp, Spring Catalog)

Ink: Baja Breeze & Midnight Muse

Accessories: Ovals Collection Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Polka Dot EF (bitty butterfly), Primrose Petals Stitched Ribbon and Basic Rhinestone Jewels

1 comment: