Monday, February 18, 2013

warmest wishes

I hope that you had a great weekend, I know that we did. The weather was beautiful this weekend here in California. We spent most of our time outside enjoying it. This is a card that I did at a recent super stampers. I really love this blooming with kindness stamp set and its been getting it's use a lot lately. To achieve the  box of color that the flower is stamped on I inked a acrylic block with our summer starfruit ink and then stamped it directly onto the whisper white card stock. It's a simple and great technique and can be used with any size clear block.   

Supplies:

Paper: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White CS

Ink: Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse

Stamp Set: Blooming with Kindness

Accessories: Lacy Brocade EF, Adoring Accents Framelits, D clear acrylic block, Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment