Monday, August 2, 2010

For my MArVElo{uS} DAD!

Good Morning, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. This card was made for my dad who recently had a birthday, I saw this truck and thought it would be perfect to make his birthday card with. He used to have one of these trucks when he was younger it to was green but a little bit of a darker shade. Anywho this card was a case from one of my stampin pals Ruby Johnson. You can visit her blog here and see her version of the card. Thanks Ruby! Scroll down for list of supplies.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Countryside, In a Word {summer mini}
Paper: Black CS, Crumb Cake CS, White CS, Designer Series Paper Pack {level 1 Hostess}
Ink: Black Stazon Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz, Always Artichoke and Basic Black Markers
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool
TIP: I inked my Square Lattice embossing folder on the raised side and then ran it through the big shot to give it that distressed background. This technique will dirty your folder but is fairly easy to clean off.

No comments:

Post a Comment