Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome Baby!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day! I made this card to go with my gift for a friends baby shower this past weekend. I knew that I wanted to use the onesie from the new Baby Tees jumbo wheel we have in the catalog I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. This is the end result, I'm pretty happy with the way that it turned out. This size card is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 I just put it in a standard size translucent envelope that we sell. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for another baby card tomorrow!

Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Elegant Soiree DSP
Stamp Sets: Baby Tees jumbo Wheel, Short & Sweet
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Vintage Eyelets, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment