Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a little notebook

Sorry for being MIA for the last several days life just got away from me. I've been pretty busy and then life decided to throw me a curve ball with a teething 2 year old with a pretty bad cold. So all he wants is to snuggle mommy so now I'm starting to feel under the weather, No fun! I have lots to post I just need to get them photographed.

Here was a door prize that I made for my Stampin' Up party yesterday. I think it turned out pretty cute. Jen W. was the winner of this little gift set and she was pretty excited about being the winner and ever more excited once I told here there was a magnet on the back side. This was a simple note pad, pen and clip that I dressed up.

Supplies:
Paper: Garden House Gala DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: 1/8" Marina Mist & Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Island Oasis die, Neutrals buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment