Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweetness Unlimited

Good Morning! I'm off to an appt this morning and maybe to the Expo with my mom, we'll see how long my appt runs and whether I want to weather the traffic. Here's another Baby Card that I made for GGMa {great grandma}that went with her baby shower gift. This card is a 4x4 card, and it fits perfectly in our translucent envelope. This was a q&s card and only took me about 10min or less to make once I found all my punches I needed to use. I gotta run now for my appt.! Happy Stampin'!
Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree DSP
Stamp Set: Sweetness Unlimited
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: 1 3/4 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Square punch, Small Star Punch, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment