Thursday, August 19, 2010

WICKED COOL

I absolutely love Halloween, do you? So needless to say when the catalog came out I checked out all the Halloween goodies and this one made it to the top of my list. I just loved those boots, the witches hat, ummm everything actually! This was a card that I made for a possible stamp camp project. My card wasn't chosen so now I'm able to share it with you! However, you wont want to miss out on stamp camp there will be lots of great cards some of which are Halloween.

I have this set in clear, which made it really easy to place the witches hat directly above her shoes. I was unsure of clear stamp sets when SU! came out with them at first but now I love them, I love that they allow you to add a few stamp images to a block allowing so many more possibilities and easier. Check back tomorrow for some more Halloween fun and a sneak peek from the upcoming New Holiday Mini. If you don't have a holidaymini email me at lorrainetoll@att.net and I will be sure to mail you one ASAP! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Paper: Black CS, Whisper White CS, Wicked Fun DSP
Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool {clear}, Grateful Greetings
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver Chunky Glitter, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment