Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UnConvention Make & Take

This was a make and take that I made at UnConvention, I went to a couple of weekends ago. This card was designed by I believe Julie Ramos she is one of I guess you could say sisters in our group of SU! Demonstrators. I was pretty excited that she used this set, I had gotten mine in the mail a couple days prior and hadn't been able to use it yet. I love those cages and all the cute little birds that go with it. Thanks again Julie for putting together the UnConvention. If you would like to visit Julie's blog you can find her on my side bar.

Supplies:

Paper:Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Crumb Cake{Kraft}

Stamp Set: Aviary, Tiny Tags

Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Scallop Edge Punch, Tiny Tag Punch, Jumbo Eyelets, Vintage Brads, Rhinestone Jewels, Espresso Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment