Saturday, August 28, 2010

Share What You Love!

Good Morning! I have a busy, busy day today! I'm off to a imprints meeting this morning, it's a meeting that my up line puts on. It's a lot of fun we do make and takes, chat, have lots of laughs all while hanging out with the girls and learning something new. What more could I ask for! Then I'm off to a fellow demonstrators house to create with a group of my fellow demonstrators. So there will be lots of fun ahead of me today!

Which brings me to my post for the day. This was a gift that my cousin made me for my birthday using the MDS {my digital studio}, she is also a fellow demonstrator which makes it all the more fun for me. I was talking to hear about all the goodies I saw posted on blogs of convention and told her about a stamp that was only available at convention and that demo's were able to buy while there. So to my surprise when I opened my birthday present here was this fabulous frame and her version of that stamp in a 8x8 picture form for my stamp room. I was super excited about it, grinning from cheek to cheek like a little kid at Christmas. I think her version is cuter, heehee! Thanks so much Niki for my birthday present, I absolutely love it! Now I just need to find the right place to hang it. Doesn't being a SU! Demonstrator sound like lots of fun? Join my SU! team, guaranteed to have lots of laughs and build great friendships all while sharing what you love! Thanks for stopping by & Happy Saturday!








No comments:

Post a Comment