Saturday, March 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWL


First off I want to apologize for the picture being a little fuzzy. I made several attempts and the pictures all came out the same. Maybe it's time for a new camera, lol :0)! This card was made for another fellow stamper who is very talented her name is Jen for her birthday. You can find some of the cards she has made on www.stampinwithniki.blogspot.com. Jen likes bright colors and more of the fun character cards. I used one of the in colors Pacific Point for the base of the card and then matted Good Morning Sunshine DSP. Using the Scallop Circles #2 Die Cut for the border and the Coluzzle to cut out the center of the scallop. My winking owl was from the Hand Drawn loop bundle as well as the Happy Birthday at the bottom they are both rub-ons. Did I mention that I absolutely love our rub-ons they are so easy to use. I cut a flower from the Birds and Blooms die cut in Pacific point and added a so saffron flower brad( from the flower assortment) to the center to make it look like a barrette. Added a little bit of pacific point 5/8 striped ribbon to finish it off. I liked this card let me know what you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment