Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SWEET LITTLE CHARLOTTE



OK first off I want to say that Charlotte's mommy Jen gave me permission to post her picture on my blog. Thank you Jen.

This card was made for a spring/ late birth announcement. Jen asked me to try and help her come up something that she could use her Tea Party DSP paper that she recently got. So this is what we came up with. Using So Saffron CS as the base of the card we cut it to the measurement to fit in a small open end envelope at 6 1/4 x 3 1/4. Tea Party DSP was then matted not before using the Scallop Edge Eyelet Punch. Charlotte's picture was then matted on to Pretty in Pink CS. Using the Certainly Celery Ribbon from the ribbon bundle in the sale-a-bration catalog to the edge I then added a Daisey from the Daisies Die Cut using a alternate pattern of the Tea Party DSP. In So Saffron using the Round Tab Punch Charlotte's name and age was added using the Almost Amethyst Marvelous Marker. I thought this card was simple and cute and who could resist a sweet little face like that. Thanks again Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment