Saturday, March 27, 2010

APRIL CLASS & UPCOMING CLASSES

This class is a perfect one to do before Mother's Day. This nice fold out album will make a wonderful gift for any Mother whether it's for yourself, Grandma or any Mom that you would like to give a gift to. This book is my cousins example book, she used the "Cool Kids" Simply Scrappin' Kit. The kit that I chose for my example album is "Sunny Day" I'm having some problems with my camera so stay tuned I will be posting a peek of example to, I'm hoping to have it photographed and posted by tomorrow. Stay tuned!
During this class we will be making 1 Mini Fold Out album together, and you will take home the remainder of your Simply Scrappin' kit supplies to make more projects of your choice at home.

Fold Out Album Thursday, April 15th at 6:30 pm
Tracy, CA
RSVP by April 5th {to ensure that your kit is here in time for class}
Cost of class is $24 {the cost of {1} Simply Scrappin' Kit of your choice}
No minimum order the day of class
Save the date for these upcoming classes that you won't want to miss:
PUNCH ART #4- Thursday, May 20th
TECHNIQUE CLASS- Thursday, June 24
IT'S IN THE BAG! {back by popular demand}- Saturday, July 10


No comments:

Post a Comment