Sunday, March 14, 2010

CALEB'S GOODY BAGS

OK so here is my 2nd post for the day. I wanted to share with you the goodies bags that I put together for all of the little kiddos that came Caleb's birthday party yesterday. I wanted to do something cute and simple. I used the Lots of Tags Die to create these little tags. Once again I used the Fox & Friends Stamp Set and Sweet Pea DSP tied them on with 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain Ribbon and Voila they were done. I was really happy with the way that they came out.

Supplies:
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Fox & Friends and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8 Circle punch, 1 1/4 Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Corner Rounder, Lots of Tags Die, twine, 5/5 Chocolate grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will post the birthday cards that were given to Caleb from some pretty talented stampin friends! They are super cute you won't want to miss them!




No comments:

Post a Comment