Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMIE & CHRISTTIAN




Happy St. Patrick's Day! I made these cards a couple weeks ago but am just now getting around to posting them. I made one for my niece that just turned 2 actually Sammie and Caleb are only 12 days apart, and the other for Caleb's little buddy Christtian who as you can tell by the card just turned 3. I saw this layout on Andrea Walford's blog a blog that I frequent or as some may say stalk! I thought the layout was great and I'm always looking for new layout ideas. I did add a few of my own touches to this card. What originally caught my eye when I first saw her card was how she displayed the age in one of the boxes. Absolutely loved that idea! You can view her card here, Thanks for sharing Andrea!
So be sure to sport your greens today because you never know who is going to be on the look out waiting to pinch! Have a great St. Patty's day and I hope you can enjoy this beautiful weather that we are having!



No comments:

Post a Comment