Sunday, March 14, 2010

MMMM..... CUPCAKES!

My son's 2nd birthday party was yesterday with all of his little friends! Boy was it a lot of fun watching the little kids run around and and having fun in bouncing around in the jumpers. Thanks you to those of you that came to Caleb's party and making his day special.
Yesterday you had a sneak peak, this is what I used them for. I wanted to dress up his cupcakes and tie in a his monkey/safari theme so I thought this would be a fun idea and simple way to do it. I really liked the y way they turned out. The sticks that they are on are actually coffee stirrers. These particular ones are from Starbucks it made it easy because their flat.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Fox & Friends
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch and Scallop Circle Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment