Monday, March 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!

I can't believe how time goes by so fast, my baby boy turned 2 today {sniff, sniff} it's bittersweet! Here are the cards that Caleb received at his birthday party.

Created by Niki Toll
This is Caleb's auntie, I thought this card was super cute. I think she said that she cased it from another creative stamper. You can jump on over to her blog and see some of her other creations and to see details for this card by clicking here. She very talented and has a lot of great ideas!

Created By Ashley Romo

I love all the circles she did to make up the card, that was pretty creative I think I will have to copy this one Ashley!

Created By Alyssa P.
This card did not photograph very well but it's super cute! I like the little added
chomp mark on the corner of the card.

Created by Jen L.
This one is a cute and a fun card, I loved that Jen went with the safari/monkey theme that went with our party. We definitely monkeyed around on Saturday! You can't see this in the picture but all of the scallop squares are popped up with dimensionals.

I loved all of the cards that Caleb received even the one's that weren't handmade. I'm off and running now to spend the day with Caleb and do all of the things that he loves to do being that it his his special day! Hope you have a great day and enjoy this great weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment