Monday, March 22, 2010

RECIPE EXCHANGE!

Here are some pictures from our Recipe exchange we had last Thursday. It was so much fun and I received a lot of very yummy recipes. I think all of our tummy's were pretty full after this exchange from snacking here and there! Here is one of Jenn's recipe's and this the card she made that accompanied it, isn't cute. I loved how Jenn got into and had the shrimp jumping across the page.
Here is another dish that Jenn made, this was so yummy! Mmmmmm Chili! She made her recipe card using punch art to create her pot of chili and the jelly bean from the Something sweet to create her Lima beans, very creative Jenn. I loved it the card and definitely the Chili!

Alyssa was the creator of this recipe card, too cute not to mention that I love this stamp set "Voila". These BBQ chicken sandwiches were very tasty a must have in your recipe box.
This is Nina she was gracious enough to model the demo I did. I made the carrot using the large Scallop circle Die and the Scallop Oval punch added a bit of ribbon and done, now you have a cute little gift all you have to do is add some goodies whether you give it just like that or even if you just add a few to a Easter basket.

Here you will see the demo my cousin Niki did. She showed the ladies how to make a little bunny out of a washcloth. She paired the bunny with a Bath soap and embellished them with our Easter stamp. She saw this project at Leadership. This is a super cute and great alternative to candy for Easter.





No comments:

Post a Comment