Friday, March 12, 2010

IT'S A BOY & A GIRL!


Good Morning All, today is a very busy day today! I have lots of things to do to get ready for my son's birthday weekend. So I thought I would get a early start on my list of things to do! These are some baby shower favors that I worked on last week. 2 of my cousins are both pregnant and only a few weeks apart. As you could already figure out one is having a boy and the other a girl. They decided to have joint baby shower so I thought it only made sense to alternate the blue and pink. The translucent film is not SU! I thought that in this case being that I was making 40+ favors that it would not be cost effective for me. I was pretty happy with the way they turned out and happily so were my cousins. = D
Supply List:
Stamp Set: Holiday Blitz
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue
Accessories: 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1/16 handheld punch, Scallop Circle punch, Linen Thread, Pink & Blue Satiin ribbon and Sticky Strip
























No comments:

Post a Comment