Monday, March 8, 2010

CALEB'S 2ND BIRTHDAY INVITE!


Good Morning Stampers, I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the weather that is if you are in Cali! I'm so behind on posting so i hope to get caught up this week. My husband went into the hospital last Wed. and had his appendix removed. He finally got to come home Friday afternoon so needless to say I'm behind in everything an unexpected surgery sure put a wrench in my week. I'm just thankful though that he is now home and getting better. Although our son is loving the fact that he is quicker than daddy. =D
Now on to today's post, this is my son Caleb's birthday invitation aren't those monkeys so darn cute. I wish that I could say that I came up with this all on my own but I didn't I really have to give credit where credit is due this card was inspired by Heather at Stampin' Heather you can see the original by clicking here. I ran across this card on SCS and I thought it was cute I did make some changes to make it a bit more me and to turn it into a invite. Thanks for sharing Heather.
Card recipe:
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron and Sweet Pea DSP {mini, I'm lovin' it!}
Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends {clear}, Introducing {right now being offered as a SAB set}
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 2 step bird punch {mini}, Wide Oval Punch, Round Trim Border punch {SAB}, 1/16" handheld punch, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread
Drop me a line and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment