Tuesday, March 23, 2010

THOROUGHLY MODERN NOTE PAD




I'm a little behind in posting this! This was my raffle prize that I made for the Stamp Camp we had in late February. I saw these note pad holders on Patty Bennett's blog, you can view hers here. I thought that they were a great idea for gifts and super cute! I did add a few little extra embellishments of my own to them. These note pad holders were made using our Thoroughly Modern file folders that you can find on pg. 169 of our idea book & catalog. I wasn't sure how complicated they would be to make but actually they were very simple and did not take much time at all. I love quick and simple, don't you? My tag on the front was made using "Flight of the Butterfly" and "Define your Life" stamp sets and punched out with our wide oval. I hope that who ever received these not pad holders at stamp camp enjoyed them. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you can go out and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having today in Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment