Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

I have to say that I absolutely love the rub-ons from the level 3 hostess set "Hand Drawn Bundle" I can't get enough of them. SU! rub-ons are so easy and clean to use they are wonderful. I made this card for my husband for our 4 year anniversary that we recently shared. I know it may not be real masculine but that's ok my husband loved it anyway. Ok so I used Bashful Blue for the base of the card, SAB DSP, and very vanilla. I also used the top note die and the birds and blooms die cuts( the smallest flower). The two outside flowers were popped up with dimensionals to give it a little extra pop. I wanted to try and make the owl look like she was carrying a bouquet of flowers and this is what I came up with. I added pearls for the center of the flowers from the pretties kit and vanilla taffeta ribbon to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment