Thursday, March 5, 2009

"OWL PUNCH" Demo Swap


I had a alot of fun with this card. I used this card for my imprints meeting that I had with a group of other SU! Demonstrators. The card swap theme we were suppose to use was Sale-A-Bration. I was so flattered that in a room full of talented and creative ladies that my card won. I used Sahara Sand as the base of the card and SAB DSP for the bottom half. I used multiple punches to create the owl, Curly Label punch, 1/2 inch circle, Boho Blossoms, Large Oval, Scallop Circle and Trio Flower. The Colors I used to make the owl were Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip from the Bella Rose DSP. The Stamp sets used were the Owl Together and the Congrats from the Sale-a-bration Catalog. I added just a little bit of Bashfull Blue tafetta ribbon and for a added touch a pearl from the pretties kit for the center of the flower on his chest. I hope you like him as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this card! I voted for your card and was so happy you won. I have this on my display board at my house and everyone that sees it just loves it. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete