Saturday, March 7, 2009

MY DEAR FRIEND

Can you tell that I love to use the SAB DSP. I absolutely love the color combination. I hooked on the Sahara Sand at the moment. I made this card for a shoe box class and the theme for the class was Sale-a-bration. I really liked the sentiment so I thought I would base the card around it. I used textured Bashful Blue CS, SAB DSP, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. I used the Scallop edge punch and used the "All Scallops" Stamp set to add a little more to the edges. I used the 5~petal flower punch for the larger flowers and the Boho Blossoms for the Smaller ones and a clear rhinestone brad for the center to hold the flowers all together. The sentiment stamp is from the "All Holidays"using my Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery markers allowed me to two tone the sentiment. I wanted the sentiment to look like it was hanging so I set a pewter jumbo eyelet in the corner and ran Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon through and finished it off with a bow and there you have it. :0) Thank you for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment