Monday, March 23, 2009

a little SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN'

Sorry for being absent from posting the last several days. I have been taking care of my sick one year old and so it has prevented me from creating. Here is a little somethin' that I made for a few different occasions. This little treat jar makes for a great favor whether it is for a baby shower, bridal shower and or just for a thank you. What ever you would like it for really. I used the Candy Lane DSP with the Curly Label punch. I also stamped the sentiment from the level 2 hostess set in Riding Hood Red onto Very Vanilla CS. You can not see it in the picture but I also punched out a 1 3/8 circle for the top of the jar in the same DSP. Using Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon to complete it. I filled this particular jar with Hot Tamales one of me favorite candies (mmmm yum). You can purchase these plastic jars at Michael's and Walmart. What do you think of this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment