Thursday, March 5, 2009

CALEB'S 1st CUPCAKE



Ok I have to be honest this is not my original; I have to give credit where credit is due. I was inspired by my upline Beverlee. I took her idea and changed it a little bit to work for me. Her's was a little to girlie to use for a boy. I made these for my little boy's 1st Birthaday Invitation. I used Baja Breeze for the base of the card the Happy Birthday DSP is from the level 3 Hand Drawn Bundle( i love it). The cupcake was made using the Big Bold Birthday die cut. Using the same DSP for the bottom portion of the cupcake. I cut the top of the cupcake using Baja Breeze CS and our new Sticky Pages. I sprinkled some white chunky glitter on the top because who doesn't love glitter (oh yea my husband) and a white tafetta ribbon for the bow and voila there you have it. Thanks again Beverlee for your inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment