Thursday, March 12, 2009

SWEET "THANK YOU"



This is one of the cards that I made for Stamp Camp. I liked the way this card turned out I think that it was very simple and yet elegant. I love this color combination so when the Raspberry Tart DSP came out with two of my favorite colors I was super excited. The card stock used on this card was the Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and the Raspberry Tart DSP. I stamped the flowers using the "Sweet Stems" stamp set and then used the SU! scallop square punch. I had to cut the squares to matte the flowers at 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 and popped up the squares using the dimensionals. The "thank you' was from the Fresh Cuts stamp set. I used the pink pirouette ribbon and finished the card with a little bit of dazzling diamonds glitter to give a little sparkle to the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment