Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~THANK YOU~

I can’t remember if I may have seen the idea for this card some where else or it is possible that it is my original design? Hmmm I will have to ponder over that. I definitely am on the Internet a lot searching for inspiration from other talented stampers. I am what my husband likes to call a stamping web junkie (LOL). I wanted to try and make a masculine Thank You card for my friend and this is what I came up with. I thought that the blues and grays helped. The base of the card is Sahara Sand CS it was then matted with Baja Breeze CS and Urban Garden DSP. I then took the FOR YOU from the Oval All stamp set that will be released on April 1st and just used the “YOU” and outline using my Marvelous Marker Not Quite Navy and my Basic Gray Marker and used the Thank from the “thank you” in the All Holidays stamp set. Using the large oval punch for my sentiment. I used the dimensionals to pop up my sentiment on my Scallop Oval that I punched in Baja Breeze (Oval Scallop coming soon Apr. 1st). Added and ribbon knot at the top using out 5/8 Striped Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon. Thanks for checking in and tell me what you think does this pass for a MASCULINE card? Hmmm I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment