Monday, April 4, 2011

BABY Banner

Happy Monday All, boy it sure seems like this weekend flew by and way too fast. I had a very busy weekend with friends and family. I love those kinds of weekends just spending time with my family. Here is the Banner I made for my good friend Jen's baby shower. I had a lot of fun making it and was pretty happy with the way it came out. What do you think? If you haven't seen my earlier post then you are probably wondering what is that suppose to be on the outsides. Jen loves sugar, baked goods, candy you name it if it's sweet she's gotta have it, so her baby shower was a confections theme so that is my punch art version of wrapped candy! Everything really did turn out cute.
Supplies:


Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlor DSP { SAB; retired}

Accessories: Pennant Die, 1 3/4 Extra Large Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, 1 1/4" Daffodil Delight Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8 " Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Jumbo Brads, Silver Brads and 5/16" Neutrals Brads

Here are a couple more closer views of the banner. Stay tuned for more baby shower goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment