Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shower Prizes


Here is a altered compostion book using Ice Cream Parlor DSP that I did for one of the shower gifts. I also added a flower bookmark. Im sure all of you have been seeing these flower book marks all over cyber space. I had been wanting to make one so I thought this would be the perfect time to do so.
This is a hanging magnet board. I originally saw this idea at a imprints meeting that I had at my uplines house. Mercedes Weber had brought a hanging chalkboard which was abolutely adorable. Thank you for the inspiration Mercedes. I decided to make some magnets to go with my board so I cut off the tabs to our fabric brads { these can be found in the occasions mini} and just added some of our maget material to the back and voila. Note: the DSp used for this project is the Sweet Stitiches from the Occassions Mini
Here is a closer picture of those magnets. Let me know what you think. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment