Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BABY wants chocolate

These were the favors that I made for the shower. Jen wanted candy bars so that is what she got, big mistake though because I ended eating some of the chocolate bars as I was putting them together. =D Oh well at least I didn't eat them all right? We kept with the same DSP, we definitely got some use out of this fun Ice Cream Parlor DSP. These favors were quick and fun to make. Drop me a line and let me know what you think. I gotta run for now I have lots of little projects in the works right now that I need to finish up. Thanks for stopping by and if your wanting to see more baby shower goodies stop by tomorrow!
Supplies:


Paper: Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor DSP { SAB Catalog: retired}


Ink: Peach Parfait and Old Olive


Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment