Saturday, April 23, 2011

Love Life *** Live Life

Happy Saturday! I have to make my post quick today I have a fun filled day of Easter activities for my son Caleb toady. We are going to be making some Easter goodies as well as coloring Easter eggs {wish me luck} and we are taking Caleb out on a date to the movies to see HOP! I think I might be more excited about this than him! LOL =D I'd seen a lot of these altered cards around using the Simply Sent Medallion Kit and thought what a great idea to change it up a bit and make it a little more personal. So I gave it a try and this is what I came up with, I ended up using this card for my March swap. Hope you liked it ladies. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Easter weekend.

Supplies:


Paper: Baja Breeze Card Stock, Simply Sent Medallion Medley Kit


Ink: Soft Suede & Baja Breeze


Stamp Set: Clearly For You {occasions mini}, You're a Gem {occasions mini}, Tiny Tags


Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Vintage Trinkets and Jewelry Tag Medium Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment