Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something SWEET is on the Way!

This will have to be a quick post today. I have lots to do it's my really good friend and down line Jennifer's baby shower and I'm helping co host it. This was the invitation that was made for the shower, now I wish that I could take credit for it but I can't the only credit I can take is that I had the pleasure of putting together 25 of them. Jenn designed her invitation and I made them for her I couldn't have her making her own shower invites. Aren't they cute? Can you guess the theme? Yes it is going to be a sweet tooth shower Jen loves her sugar. Gotta run but stay tuned for more baby shower fun.
Supplies:


Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Ice Cream Parlor & Quick Accents DSP


Ink: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand


Stamp Set: A Slice of Life {occasions mini level 1 hostess} and Birthday Bakery {idea book & catalog level 1 hostess}


Accessories: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, {retired}, Word Window Punch, Largo Oval Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment