Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Choo Choo Thanks!

Here are the thank you cards that I made for my son's birthday. He loves Thomas and Friends trains and that is where I got the color inspiration for his thank yous. Thomas which is his favorite character is red, yellow and blue! I'm a bit embarrassed to say but these cards went out late, but I guess better late than never, right? I'm not sure why my picture came out so dark but this card looks a lot brighter in person. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Wednesday!

Supplies:


Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Whisper White


Stamp Sets: A word For You, Choo Choo & Right on Track Standard Wheel


Ink: Pacific Point, Early Espresso and Basic Gray


Accessories: Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Iridescent Embossing Powder and 1/8" Red Taffeta Ribbon









1 comment:

  1. I like this card a lot, so adorable and personal to your sons likes! Good job MOM!

    ReplyDelete