Thursday, April 7, 2011

hello baby

Yes I know more baby shower but I promise I'm wrapping it up. =D This is the card that accompanied my gift to Jen. I cased this card from Carrie Gaskin from Artistic Avenger, I did however make some minor changes, here is her card. Carrie if you stop by thank you for the great card idea and layout. Gotta run but before I leave thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day.
Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Ice Cream Parlor DSP

Stamp Set: Slice of Life and Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Peach Parfait & Melon Mambo

Accessories: Clearlits Scallop Rectangle, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Lattice Embossing Folder, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Jewels, 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Bright Designer Buttons and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment