Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bev my Upline

Bev my up line made this for our imprints meeting swap. I loved this hanging top note it's so pretty. She also used my favorite die that I'm obsessed with the Fun Flowers Die if you don't have this die just let me say it's definitely a gotta have! The DSP she used is a sneak peek from the upcoming IB&C that will be released in July. It's very pretty I was kicking myself that I didn't get it, so guess what now it's on it's way to me. Yay! This paper can be earned FREE when hosting a $350+ workshop or if you spend $20 {before t&s} for this month only. I love the look of the silver glass glitter and as I type this I'm asking myself and why don't I have glass glitter? I want it now and gotta have it thanks Bev! I've gotta run thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
If you would like more details on hosting a workshop to earn the Paisley Petals DSP or Four Frames stamp set please email me at lorrainetoll@att.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment