Thursday, April 14, 2011

Springtime Swap

Happy Wednesday we are almost half way through with our week! Today's post is a card that I made for my Imprints swap and my 6Th swap group. This last Saturday I had a Imprints meeting that my up line Bev puts together she gets all of us demo's together and gives us highlights, new techniques and we all do a swap and share something new, this round there were 23 of us! WOW, that is a lot of SU! girls in one room and all you here is "oh that's so cute" and a ton of laughter, especially at my table it seemed like we were sorta of the loud ones. What can I say we were just having so much fun and laughing is good for the soul rite? Some of us were also surprised by a award that Bev handed out it was the DIVA award and I was shocked and excited to hear I was one of those lucky girls, I felt like I won the lottery... whoo hoo!!! Thanks Bev!!! If you want to join my Stampin' UP team and join a awesome group of fun and talented ladies then send me a email and let's chat lorrainetoll@att.net. I hope to hear from you =D. OK, back to my post this is a 4x4 card. The theme was blooming so I thought why not use my springtime DSP, I love it, the colors and the prints those are some of my favorite colors all wrapped up for me in this awesome designer paper. If this is one of your favorites be sure to pick it up before month's end and the occasions mini catalog retires. Drop me a line and let me know what you think I always love to hear from you! Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Supplies:


Paper: Springtime Vintage DSP, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla and Night of Navy


Ink: Night of Navy


Stamp Set: Just Believe


Accessories: Fun Flowers Die, Scallop Circle #2, 3" Circle Die, Table Setting Die {flower leaves}Finial Press Embossing Folder, Springtime Big Designer Button, Linen Thread and Shimmer Paint Spritzer { I made this spritzer mixing rubbing alcohol and Frost shimmer paint}

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lorraine, I am a new demonstrator, signed up end of March 2012, have just gotten onto SC global and found your work. I have to send a comment to say how much I like your work, very neat and precise, well what I have seen so far it is. Will be looking to your work for more inspiration. I have 2, 7 year old grandsons and want to make cards for them that they will grow up looking forward to getting from Nana and appreciating them and hope they too will want to grow up and want to use their creative talents to make gorgeous cards for their mum, dad, sister, grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends and then girl friends etc etc etc. Thank you for your posts, keep them up.

    ReplyDelete